So, foot fetishes. You know what I’m talking about so there’s no point in explaining it. I’m not gonna say anything negative, because:
1. There’s really nothing wrong with it, and
2. I don’t want any trolls harassing me.
If you want some background info, just type “foot fetish” in Wikipedia. Yes, I know this is not a reliable source of information, but I’d wager you’ve learned more from this site than you ever learned in high school. We’re dealing with half-truths either way, kids. Think about it. Not too hard though. Ok, moving on.
Podophilia: that’s the word. Remember it for future discussions at the coffee shop.
During my fifteen minutes of research (five minutes shy of my goal) I came across an interesting article. It’s a few years old but you ought to have a look anyway.
Continuing,
Anyone that’s taken a journey through the wondrous world of internet pornography knows that there’s a little something for everyone, not unlike the magazine section at your local drugstore or supermart. Amateur, anal, anime, Asian, group sex, threesomes, teens, glory hole, black on white, shemales, grandmas, etc. Feet are there too. Somewhere between golden showers and scat. What’s interesting is that there are amateur sites dedicated to feet.
Husbands asking the world if their wives have sexy feet:
A step-by-step guide to getting sexy feet:
For the hip kids, this guy was doing it before it was cool:
There are even sites dedicated to the feet of celebrities. Now don’t get me wrong, I’ve probably wasted a few hours (lie) of life surfing the internet looking for naughty pictures of an assorted list of actresses, but never once did I think to look at their feet.
If you have, hell, I’m not holding it against you. I’ve got my own list of bad habits. I like pretty faces, moderately plump behinds, curvaceous hips, etc.
Random thought: How do feet fetishists feel about kankles?
I’m sure they’re looking forward to summer just as much as I am. I’ll be looking at jean skirts; they’ll be looking at flip-flops. It’s all good.
Wanna fuck me?
No comments:
Post a Comment